ENGLISH SPANISH TRANSLATION IN FLORIDA
Do you need to translate a report, a balance sheet, a corporate presentation, a contract, or a website from Spanish to English or English to Spanish and you are searching for a certified technical translation services company offering quality Spanish translations in Florida: Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Orlando, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Port Saint Lucie, Pembroke Pines, Cape Coral, Hollywood, Gainesville, Miramar, Coral Springs, Clearwater, Miami Gardens, Palm Bay, etc?
LinguaVox, a highly reputed translation company, with offices both in the United States (Dearborn) and in Spain and a long-standing position in the translation field, can help your company in Florida reach that market in case you would like to translate your web site, brochures, presentations, etc. from English into Spanish. Together with LinguaVox’s quality certificates (ISO 9001 and ISO 17100), the success of your business will be guaranteed. Request for a free quote for Spanish translation: free quote
Spanish, an official language in 21 countries, is the native language of over 400 million people, and it is the first or second language of around 500 million people around the world. According to the 'American Community Survey' carried out in 2004 by the United States Census Bureau, there are more than 44 million Spanish-speaking American citizens, and estimates show that there will be more than 130 million Spanish-speaking people in the United States by 2050. According to this survey, about 19.01% of the population in Florida speaks Spanish, that is, 3,304,832 Florida residents.
More and more Florida companies are aware of the increasing importance of the Spanish-speaking community in the USA and its growing purchasing power, and very few Florida companies still ignore these over 43 million potential clients only in the United States. Thus, English to Spanish translation of technical corporate documents, websites, instruction manuals, and product specifications in order to reach the growing Latino community in Florida and the rest of the country is more and more common.
Your English to Spanish translations will be carried out by native speakers of the country of destination, thus enabling your products to suit the target culture and customers in the best form ever. For instance, if you are planning to sell your products in Mexico, or in Argentina, the translation will be carried out by a Mexican and Argentinean native translator, respectively.
If, on the opposite side, you are a Spanish company and would like to be present in the Anglo-Saxon market, English will be the one and only means of doing so. And now you have an online professional translation company that can help you in your pursuit, whether your target country is Great Britain, Canada, the United States or even Australia or New Zealand. Tell us what your needs are, what the destination country is and we will find the most suitable linguist for you!
ONLINE SPANISH TRANSLATIONS IN FLORIDA
- Spanish is the official language of Spain, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Honduras, El Salvador, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Panamá, Equatorial Guinea, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, and Uruguay.
- Spanish Technical Translation in most technical and industrial areas: Power & Utilities, Manufacturing, Food Processing, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, Advertising, Tourism, etc.
- Spanish Legal Translation
- Spanish Medical Translation - Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical industry, Health Sciences, etc.
- Spanish Certified Translation. We can handle a certified translation of your academic records, university diplomas or certificates (birth, marriage), or contracts, notarize the translation and deliver it to your postal address anywhere in the United States: Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Detroit, Austin, San Jose, Nashville, Portland, etc.
- Spanish Sworn Translation. Official, certified, and sworn translation service in most countries: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Greek, The Netherlands, Belgium, Eastern European countries, Brazil, Turkey, Argentina, Mexico, United States, Canada, etc.
- Spanish Patent Translation. If you have problems with your patent and you need a flawless English to Spanish Patent Translation, do not hesitate to contact us. At LinguaVox, S.L. our professional translators, highly specialized in the patent translation field, will help you out. The way to wealth is on your hands!
Website Translation Service. A company’s website is that company’s visible face. That is why it must be user-friendly, nice to see and reachable to the utmost of public. Translating your English website into Spanish is a good means of expanding your business and gaining more visible in the overall scenario.
At LinguaVox, S.L. we will not only perform a Spanish Website Translation, but also an adaptation to the specific needs of the country to which you are targeting your services and products. For instance, we can offer you just one Spanish version of the website, or provide you with several versions, if necessary (Spanish for Argentina, for Uruguay, for Peru, etc…). Contact us and tell us what you need!
Software & Videogame localization Service. Selling a product in a specific country implies much more than just translating a couple of pages. For instance, if you are planning to sell any piece of software or game, it would be a good idea to have it localized so that it fits the target culture.
LinguaVox, S.L. offers its clients an excellent and top-of-the-art software localization service, as well as DTP services. We only need to know what your specific needs are. Leave the rest to us, you won’t be disappointed!
Multimedia Translation Service. Translation does not only involve the rendering from one language into another of written pages. It often implies rendering the contents of a non-written means from one language into another too.
If you need to subtitle your videos, or even to perform some voice-over, dubbing, etc, LinguaVox will help you out through the multimedia translation service we offer. Just tell us what you need, and we will get it done to the best of standards!
Language Interpreters. Interpreting is one of the core subjects to LinguaVox’s business. Whether you need an English>Spanish (or a Spanish>English) interpreter, we can help you. Just name the type of interpreting you need (liaison, bilateral, chuchotage, simultaneous, consecutive, etc…), and you will have it.
Through the English-Spanish interpreters’ service that LinguaVox offers, you will be able to have your own interpreter with you, in the city and country you require it to be.
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing Services. Our English to Spanish translators can translate your documents directly in most common DTP software packages, including Adobe Acrobat, QuarkXpress, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, etc.
- Urgent Translation Service. So you need a translation for tomorrow, right? Then you are in the right place. LinguaVox, S.L. is specialized in urgent and rush translations. We can turn out quite a significant word volume daily, in almost any language pair. Our urgent translation service will help you meet your deadlines, even if to almost everybody they may seem crazy. We will do it!
ISO 17100 & ISO 9001 CERTIFIED ENGLISH TO SPANISH TRANSLATION
If you entrust your document translation project to SPANISH-TRANSLATIONS.net (LinguaVox), you will receive a translation with a triple quality guarantee:
- 1. ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management System,
- 2. ISO 17100 Certified Translation Service,
- 3. INTERNAL QUALITY CONTROL by one of our project coordinators, with an MA in Translation and Interpretation Studies and/or a BA in Spanish and English Philology and more than 8 years of in-house experience, who will supervise all the project phases and carry out the final quality control before delivery.
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATORS IN FLORIDA, USA
- Do you require the services of an English to Spanish translator in Florida, USA? Do you want to translate to Spanish a power of attorney, a data sheet, or an instruction manual for immediate use in your company in Florida? Do you want to get a certified and notarized translation of your birth certificate from Spanish to English delivered to your mail address in Florida: Alachua, Altamonte Springs, Andover, Apollo Beach, Apopka, Arcadia, Atlantic Beach, Auburndale, Aventura, Avon Park, Azalea Park, Bartow, Bayonet Point, Bayshore Gardens, Beacon Square, Bee Ridge, Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Belle Glade, Bellview, Beverly Hills, Bloomingdale, Boca Del Mar, Boca Raton, Bonita Springs, Boynton Beach, Bradenton, Brandon, Brent, Broadview Park, Brooksville, Brownsville, Callaway, Cape Canaveral, Carol City, Casselberry, Century Village, Cheval, Citrus Park, Citrus Ridge, Clermont, Clewiston, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Coconut Creek, Collier Manor-Cresthaven, Conway, Cooper City, Coral Gables, Coral Terrace, Country Club, Country Walk, Crestview, Cutler, Cutler Ridge, Cypress Gardens, Cypress Lake, Dade City, Dania Beach, Davie, Daytona Beach, De Bary, De Land, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Deltona, Destin, Doctor Phillips, Doral, Dunedin, East Lake, East Perrine, Edgewater, Eglin AFB, Egypt Lake-Leto, Elfers, Englewood, Ensley, Estero, Eustis, Fairview Shores, Fern Park, Fernandina Beach, Ferry Pass, Florida City, Florida Ridge, Forest City, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Fort Pierce, Fort Pierce North, Fort Walton Beach, Fountainbleau, Fruit Cove, Fruitville, Gibsonton, Gifford, Gladeview, Glenvar Heights, Golden Gate, Golden Glades, Golden Lakes, Goldenrod, Gonzalez, Goulds, Greater Carrollwood, Greater Northdale, Greater Sun Center, Greenacres, Gulf Gate Estates, Gulfport, Haines City, Hallandale, Hamptons at Boca Raton, Hernando, Hialeah Gardens, Hobe Sound, Holiday, Holly Hill, Homestead, Homosassa Springs, Hudson, Hunters Creek, Immokalee, Indian Harbour Beach, Inverness, Inwood, Iona, Islamorada, Ives Estates, Jacksonville Beach, Jasmine Estates, Jensen Beach, Jupiter, Kendale Lakes, Kendall, Kendall West, Key Biscayne, Key Largo, Key West, Keystone, Kings Point, Kissimmee, Lady Lake, Lake Butter, Lake City, Lake Lorraine, Lake Lucerne, Lake Magdalene, Lake Mary, Lake Park, Lake Wales, Lake Worth, Lake Worth Corridor, Lakeland, Lakeland Highlands, Lakes by the Bay, Lakeside, Lakewood Park, Land O' Lakes, Lantana, Largo, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Laurel, Leesburg, Lehigh Acres, Leisure City, Lighthouse Point, Live Oak, Lockhart, Longboat Key, Longwood, Lutz, Lynn Haven, Maitland, Mango, Marathon, Marco Island, Margate, Marianna, McGregor, Meadow Woods, Medulla, Melbourne, Melrose Park, Memphis, Merritt Island, Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, Micco, Middleburg, Milton, Mims, Mount Dora, Myrtle Grove, Naples, Naples Park, Neptune Beach, New Port Richey, New Port Richey East, New Smyrna Beach, Niceville, Norland, North Andrews Gardens, North Bay Village, North Fort Myers, North Lauderdale, North Miami, North Miami Beach, North Palm Beach, North Port, North Sarasota, Oak Ridge, Oakland Park, Ocala, Ocoee, Ojus, Oldsmar, Olympia Heights, Opa-locka, Opa-locka North, Orange City, Orange Park, Orlovista, Ormond Beach, Ormond-By-The-Sea, Oviedo, Pace, Palatka, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Palm Coast, Palm Harbor, Palm River-Clair Mel, Palm Springs, Palm Valley, Palmetto, Palmetto Estates, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pensacola, Perry, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Pinecrest, Pinellas Park, Pinewood, Plant City, Plantation, Poinciana, Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach Highlands, Port Charlotte, Port Orange, Port Saint John, Port Salerno, Princeton, Punta Gorda, Quincy, Richmond Heights, Richmond West, Riverview, Riviera Beach, Rockledge, Rotonda, Royal Palm Beach, Ruskin, Safety Harbor, Saint Augustine, Saint Cloud, Saint Pete Beach, San Carlos Park, Sandalfoot Cove, Sanford, Sanibel, Sarasota, Sarasota Springs, Satellite Beach, Scott Lake, Sebastian, Sebring, Seminole, Shady Hills, Siesta Key, Silver Springs Shores, South Bradenton, South Daytona, South Highpoint, South Miami, South Miami Heights, South Patrick Shores, South Venice, Southeast Arcadia, Southgate, Spring Hill, Springfield, Stuart, Sugarmill Woods, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunrise, Sunset, Sweetwater, Tamarac, Tamiami, Tarpon Springs, Tavares, Temple Terrace, The Crossings, The Hammocks, The Villages, Thonotosassa, Three Lakes, Titusville, Town 'n' Country, Treasure Island, Union Park, University, University Park, Upper Grand Lagoon, Valparaiso, Valrico, Venice, Venice Gardens, Vero Beach, Vero Beach South, Villas, Warrington, Wekiwa Springs, Wellington, West and East Lealman, West Little River, West Melbourne, West Palm Beach, West Pensacola, West Perrine, West Vero Corridor, Westchase, Westchester, Westgate-Belvedere Homes, Weston, Westview, Westwood Lakes, Williamsburg, Wilton Manors, Winston, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Wright, Yeehaw Junction, Yulee, Zephyrhills?
- Since its inception in 2000, LinguaVox has translated over 20 million words from English to Spanish for small and large companies in Europe and the United States.
- We only work with professional English to Spanish translators with university studies in Translation or Philology or more than 2 years of documented experience as a technical translator and extensive technical background. We also offer translations in other languages, including Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, European (France) and Canadian French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, European (Portugal) and Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Estonian, Catalan, Urdu, Hindi, Vietnamese, Armenian, Thai, Telugu, Farsi, Persian, Dari, Tagalog, Filipino, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Valencian, British, Australian and American English, etc. Contact us for further information.
- Spanish dictionaries. English to Spanish and Spanish to English Online Dictionaries and Automatic Translators.